Join Our Team
Donations Support Associate
Part-Time (20 hours/week)
The Donations Support Associate works closely with the PJM Development Team to help provide accurate, timely, and organized recording of donations and donor information into the Peter & John Ministries’ database as well as additional donor support and communication services.
This role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Manual gift entry
- Credit Card one-time gift entry and processing of recurring gifts
- Adjustments to gifts
- Gift reconciliation
- Gift receipting
- Processing of refunds
- Editing of existing and creation of new constituent records
- Communication with donors via phone, email, and letter
- Importing of information into the database via bulk-entry system
- Providing redundancy and support for the Director of Donations and Development Assistant
This role is best served by someone who:
- Has experience in a constituent-based database (PJM currently uses Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge)
- Is proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Finds pleasure in attention to detail and completion of lists and tasks
- Enjoys database work
- Enjoys being part of a team and actively contributing to the team’s goals
- Has a warm and friendly manner in all forms of communication (phone, email, in writing)
The Donations Support Associate should have a concrete grasp of and be able to clearly communicate the Missions and Visions of 95.1 SHINE-FM and RVR and the daily ministry of both.
This position, while requiring attention to detail, is still very relational. The Donations Support Associate will have occasion to communicate directly to donors, and must be discerning and sensitive to people and ministerial in heart. This role also requires significant interaction with other team members, where the expectation is that all team members exemplify a Culture of Care for PJM’s donors, customers/listeners, and one another.